Terms and conditions
Confirming your booking:
- The client deposits of 30% of the total cost by bank transfer as guarantee for the reservation
- The client provides the hotel his/her credit card information (name, number, expiration date, cvc number) as guarantee for the reservation (the hotel will charge the credit card according to the cancellation policy), we may verify the validity of the credit card and pre-charge the entire amount of the reservation
- cancellation free of charge until 20 days before arrival, you will be charge 80% of the total amount if you cancel in the 20 days before arrival
- If the client insured his reservation through a Booking Protection by Allianz Global Assistance, the cancellation policies refer to the Allianz insurance contract. The hotel will not charge the amount of unused meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) this only for reservations with the official rate, not for the offers, packages or any promotional rate
- The cancellation is valid only if we confirm it though email or written that we accept the cancellation
ATTENTION: for reservation with more than 6 rooms or groups, after the confirmation it will be possible to modify the reservation only until 20 days prior the check-in. The cancellation would be possible only for 30% of the rooms and until 20 days prior the confirmation, after 20 days prior check-in the reservation is non-refundable.
- Special offers are applicable only to bookings made during the period of publication of the offer. Offers are not cumulative. In case of cancellation, you will be charged a penalty equivalent to 100% of the total cost of your stay
- The client will be charged the cost of the room only for the remaining days of the stay; this applies only to bookings at official rates. For special offers, packages or other promotions the client will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation
- In case the client insured his reservation through a Booking Protection by Allianz Global Assistance, the cancellation policies refer to the Allianz insurance contract.
Article 10 of the Belluno Province’s Sindacato Alberghi e Turismo states: “Early departures – the client who withdraws early from the agreed stay in a hotel must pay the hotelier the room-only tariff for the remainder of the period agreed on booking”.
Payments of accounts at the hotel can be made using the following methods:
- in CASH (up to 2999.00 euros)
- by CHEQUE (payment on arrival)
- by DEBIT OR CREDIT CARD (Visa – MasterCard – Maestro); attention: offer, packages or at any type of promotional rate will be charge 1% for the credit card commission
Arrival and departure:
- On the day of arrival, rooms will be available from 14:00 (guests may arrive for lunch; and the room will be made available as soon as possible). On the day of departure, rooms must be vacated by 10:00.
- FULL BOARD and HALF BOARD are available for a minimum of 3 CONSECUTIVE DAYS. On weekly packages, it is not possible to split the period booked.
- Guests may not allow friends or acquaintances into rooms, even for brief periods. Children should be carefully supervised and not disturb other guests. Any problems or omissions should be brought to the attention of the management.